Team Devastation Fight Camp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Devastation Fight Camp Forum

This is the official Team Devastations of UFC Undisputed team forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!

Go down 
+7
King Judah
drew2208
MGMpodigy
WickedSmoka 420
DoWorkSon24
jiujitsumike
BillyBrewington
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Empty
PostSubject: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:11 am

Here is a list of Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes along with there GT. You will know if you have been accepted into the camp if your user name is now Green in color . For u fighters that put any for ur weight class go through here and please fill in the holes in weight classes that need depth. I will continue to talk to each of u and move fighters around as we grow and only for those of u that posted any or 2 different weight class..

Weight classes:
Lightweight - over 145 lbs. to 155 lbs.
Welterweight - over 155 lbs. to 170 lbs.
Middleweight - over 170 lbs. to 185 lbs.
Light Heavyweight - over 185 lbs. to 205 lbs.
Heavyweight - over 205 lbs. to 265 lbs

Heavy Weight:
jel416-GT: Mr Frightmare
WickedSmoka 420-GT: WickedSmoka 420
kaxgre-GT: Kaxgre

Lightheavy Weight:
jaybone14-GT: Jaybone14
NoFro904-GT: NoFro904
drew2208-GT: Prettydrew22
Typhus-GT: ShortKyle

Middleweight:
King Judah-GT: SONofHI
LOISELLE73-GT: LOISELLE73
xTAPOUTxZONEx-GT: xTAPOUTxZONEx
mrbeautiful-GT: Makiii

Welterweight:
axemurderer-GT: Ronaldo4000
DoWorkSon24-GT: REfanatic24
vasquezr1102-GT: Marine 314
JP1704-GT: JP1704
beastkiller87-GT: beastkiller87

Lightweight:
BillyBrewington-GT: BILLYBREWINGTON
LostxEnvy-GT: ILostxEnVI
MGMpodigy-GT: MGMprodigy
jiujitsumike-GT: migue11n

Last edited by BillyBrewington on Fri May 28, 2010 5:06 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://teamdevastation.forumotion.com
jiujitsumike

jiujitsumike

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:58 pm

If you need a couple more for Middleweight just let me know.. I dont mind fighting at that weight class...
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:30 pm

We can see if we get any more MW fighters. Will make no sence moving u to MW if no one else is fighting at MW at the moment....
Back to top Go down
jiujitsumike

jiujitsumike

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Cool deal ...just trying to help
Back to top Go down
DoWorkSon24

DoWorkSon24

PostSubject: yoo   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:28 pm

ill fight at welterweight
Back to top Go down
jiujitsumike

jiujitsumike

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:39 pm

I can fight at lightweight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:19 pm

glad to be on the team
Back to top Go down
WickedSmoka 420

WickedSmoka 420

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:12 am

Ya you can go ahead and put me in the heavyweight class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: weight class addition   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:59 am

i would also like to represent in the heavys as well since we only got a few im sure with the new addition of the heavy weights the class wont be so drab
Back to top Go down
MGMpodigy

MGMpodigy

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:37 am

weightclasses are filling up nicely.
Maybe this team will do better then i thought it would.
and the forum looks better to.
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm

yes things have really started to pick up as far as recruiting and I'm glad that every one is liking the new look to the forum.
Back to top Go down
drew2208

drew2208

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:34 pm

ill fight at lightheavyweight. if theres too many heavyweight will be good too
Back to top Go down
King Judah

King Judah

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:27 pm

our team looks beast...cant wait to start training
Back to top Go down
NoFro904

NoFro904

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Sweet.
Everything is looking good
Back to top Go down
King Judah

King Judah

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm

how much members are we looking for? is there a specific number of fighters we are looking for in each class? if so how much is it?
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Not really we are actually doing alot better as far as members than I thought we would.
Back to top Go down
xTAPOUTxZONEx
Admin
xTAPOUTxZONEx

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm

thanks for changing my class Billy
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:34 pm

No prob.
Back to top Go down
mrbeautiful

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Ill fight in MW, that seems to be the most needed at the moment .. my gamertag is Makiii
Back to top Go down
mrbeautiful

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:27 pm

What i was also wondering is, are these weight classes for the CAF fighters? Or for the pro fighters? Because my CAF fighter is usually a WW/MW .. but when it comes to fighting with the guys in the game I usually only fight LHW
Back to top Go down
MGMpodigy

MGMpodigy

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:37 pm

mrbeautiful wrote:
What i was also wondering is, are these weight classes for the CAF fighters? Or for the pro fighters? Because my CAF fighter is usually a WW/MW .. but when it comes to fighting with the guys in the game I usually only fight LHW

Well i planed on getting the game taking my fighter threw his carrer and then train with the team to raise up his stats. thats why they made camps this year so you can make your own guy and train him with you camp atleast thats what i was planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:21 pm

MGMpodigy wrote:
mrbeautiful wrote:

Well i planed on getting the game taking my fighter threw his carrer and then train with the team to raise up his stats. thats why they made camps this year so you can make your own guy and train him with you camp atleast thats what i was planning on doing.

That's what I plan on doing as well MGM.. Also the wait classes are for what you want to fight period weather you want to fight CAF or Pro fighter.. I let you choose what you want to fight with and what class you want to fight in all though we do need to choose one weight class and that's what we will fight that way it's easier to get the roster figured out.
Back to top Go down
mrbeautiful

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:24 pm

oh ok, cool .. put me in MW then
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:35 am

Already there mrbeautiful.. MW it is..
Back to top Go down
LostxEnvy

LostxEnvy

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:25 pm

We need to find 1 more welterweight that way I can focus on Lightweight and one day fight The Premiere =X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next