Team Devastation Fight Camp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Devastation Fight Camp Forum

This is the official Team Devastations of UFC Undisputed team forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!

Go down 
+7
King Judah
drew2208
MGMpodigy
WickedSmoka 420
DoWorkSon24
jiujitsumike
BillyBrewington
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:17 pm

the preme dont even look all that good man i cant wait to get this game and we all can get in this bitch and train i wann shlap that guy around as well lololol
Back to top Go down
LostxEnvy

LostxEnvy

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Lol, hes good with his ground game though which is what I am working on atm
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Lost focus on Lightweight don't worry bout Welterweight.. Now that I see lightweight is the weight you really want to fight at I edited the roster and took you off the welterweight list but yes we could still use one more welterweight and then I think we may be about full.. I don't think there is any one else that is in 2 different weightclasses or not on the list period???
Back to top Go down
https://teamdevastation.forumotion.com
xTAPOUTxZONEx
Admin
xTAPOUTxZONEx

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:26 pm

yeah i agree one more WW and we would be even....good amount of fighters in team devastation
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Yep I think that will be the last spot I fill for now.. Then we can start focusing on other stuff.. As we become more established I may deside to expand the team and recruit more fighters but like I said for now I think that filling that last WW spot to make the WW class even will be good for now..
Back to top Go down
xTAPOUTxZONEx
Admin
xTAPOUTxZONEx

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

i think i might have the guy for the last spot...let me see what class he wanted to be in
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Aight cool just let me know TapOut..
Back to top Go down
xTAPOUTxZONEx
Admin
xTAPOUTxZONEx

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:40 pm

he wanted a HW spot so never mind lol
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:42 pm

It's ok I'm sure the spot will be filled either way.. We filled our roster pretty fast as it is now so I'm sure getting one last spot filled won't be hard..
Back to top Go down
xTAPOUTxZONEx
Admin
xTAPOUTxZONEx

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:44 pm

yeah maybe we should go over to the UOC forums and make a TEAM Devastation thread...but more than one WW will show im sure
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Yea I been thinking the same thing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:34 am

I could fill that WW spot. My GT is OG Grim420
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:50 pm

aye my bad i at the meeting we had i said i would be fighitng in the LW uoc tounement with somebody icant remember who that was but yeah i also rep the lightweights
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:53 pm

So you want to be a lightweight instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:04 pm

uhhh yeah sure ill go head and be a lightweigh but i was tryilng to figure out who i was going to fight with in the lightweight uoc tournment somebody said it at the meeting but i dont remember
Back to top Go down
BillyBrewington
Admin
BillyBrewington

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:53 am

Ok I'll get you switched from lightheavy to lightweight..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!   Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Devastation fighters and there weight classes!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2